From The Andy Warhol Museum:
“Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the place of Andy Warhol’s birth, The Andy Warhol Museum holds the largest collection of Warhol’s artworks and archival materials. We are one of the most comprehensive single-artist museums in the world and the largest in North America.
The Andy Warhol Museum will be a global destination for scholarship and learning about Warhol’s life, art, and relevance to contemporary culture. With expanded access to the collection and engaging experiences, the museum will be a sustainable model for inclusivity and a platform for creative expression.
- The life story of Andy Warhol, in all its complexity, is inspirational and guides our work.
- Our collection is the heart of our institution and we will succeed through sharing, preserving, and interpreting the collection in the most accessible way possible.
- The museum is a place to express and explore multiple perspectives, push boundaries, and challenge conventions.
- The Warhol believes in learning by doing and being a place of experimentation.
- The Warhol is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our work.”
Learn more at The Andy Warhol Museum’s website