Join us in the STUDIO for the final weekend of LIVE! Art&&Code!
We have 4 amazing artists and scholars coming into town to host the LIVE! CODE! Weekend with talks, instruction, and live performances. The deadline to apply for the LIVE! CODE! Workshop is November 19th at 11:59PM.
Friday, December 1st, 5:30-7PM (Open to the Public)
- Artist Talks (Olivia Jack, Char Stiles, Sarah Groff Hennigh-Palermo, and Dr. Kate Sicchio) in the STUDIO, 4919 Frew Street, Carnegie Mellon University, College of Fine Arts Room 111.
- Our four outstanding speakers will draw you in with discussions of their work about the vastness and absurdity of computing, visual performance scores, 3D graphics, DANCING RACCOONS, DIY culture, tool building for the internet, improvisational coding, and computers behaving badly.
Don’t forget about the closing party
Sunday, December 3rd, 6:30PM-8:30PM (Open to the Public)
- Performance, Viva Los Tacos 3901 Forbes Ave!
- Join us for food drinks and amazing live visuals from our visiting artists projected across Bouquet Street
- Made possible with generous support from OBID’s GLOWLAND